Late Start: We have a late start tomorrow. Children may arrive at 9:50 am that is when supervision will begin on the playground. School starts at 10:15 am. The YWCA program will be running as usual. There will be no breakfast program on a late start.If your child wants to eat breakfast at school they must be here by 8:00 am. Students are dismissed from the breakfast program at 8:10 am so they can make it to class on time. Thanks!Tiger Tube Page: Be sure to check out the Tiger Tube Page at the top! Mr. Muth, our Technology Integrationist, does a great job putting together Tiger Tube every week! On the last day of every week a new Tiger Tube is posted, we use Tiger Tube to deliver important reminders and messages to our students at Freedom in a fun, yet informative way. Students love to see themselves on on “T.V.”Please help keep our students safe and our parking lot organized by following these simple rules:
- Please plan on dropping your student off by the playground entrances.
- If you want to walk up with them, please park in the parking lot and not in the drive thru, this way the traffic can keep moving.
- Encourage your students to exit the car on the side nearest the playground.
- Encourage students who are walking and riding bikes to use the sidewalks. Please park bikes in the bike racks. Do not encourage your child to cut through yards when walking or riding bikes, we do get calls from concerned home owners.
- If your child is eating breakfast they should arrive after 7:45 am and use the front doors.
- There is NO SUPERVISION before 7:50 am. Please do not arrive before 7:50 am.
- If there is inclement weather and we can not be outside (like this morning) there will be a red sign in the front door. Students should then come straight into the building.
Freedom Elementary is a PEANUT and TREE NUT FREE School.
Due to several students having life threatening allergic reactions to peanuts, we are a peanut and tree nut free environment. Our kitchen observes this policy as well.
- Do not send anything containing peanut butter, tree nuts or peanuts to school in sack lunches.
- Do not send snacks that contain peanut butter, tree nuts or peanuts.
- Do not send anything that states on the label it may contain peanuts or manufactured in a peanut processing facility.
- Any of these items that are found here at school will be disposed.